Art With Marbles

Swissmarble

Hi folks

My wife is a mosaic artist and member of a group called "Piecemakers". They do a group challenge every few months and the topic for this months challenge was "MARBLES". So every artist had to build a mosaic with marbles or about marbles. There are some really nice pieces and it would be great if you could have a look and vote for your favourite !

Here is the link :

http://piecemakersmosaics.blogspot.ch/2013/09/marble-challenge.html

I think they all did really a great job !!!

Thanks for your interest.

Ron

www.glasmurmeln.com

Entry 2, by Frances Green
"The Mosaic Marble Run is constructed over three large plant pots glued one on top of the other and then covered in ferrocement and mosaics... there are exactly 237 marbles of all colors of the rainbow all along the edges of the run. It measures about 24 inches tall, about 24 inches in diameter at the widest point and weighs a ton (i.e. about 130 Pounds)."
Frances2.jpg
well I did vote. I wonder what one I voted for ??
All did a super job good work . Mike

Good Job, Mike, my wife really appreciates it ;)
But yeah, all did a great job.
Thanks
Ron
Entry 2, by Frances Green
"The Mosaic Marble Run is constructed over three large plant pots glued one on top of the other and then covered in ferrocement and mosaics... there are exactly 237 marbles of all colors of the rainbow all along the edges of the run. It measures about 24 inches tall, about 24 inches in diameter at the widest point and weighs a ton (i.e. about 130 Pounds)."

Frances2.jpg

well I did vote. I wonder what one I voted for ??
All did a super job good work . Mike