Ok So Who Is The Lucky Winner Of 7777.77 Marble?

Member Id: g***os.gif( 116) well not a lot of feed back for a high bidder wonder if it is international .

I asked this .

Hi I was watching you marble and have to say it is almost the best I have seen , I was wondering if the high bidder is in the states or if it was an international bidder ? just my courtesy as I seen a lot of great marbles go over seas , so if possible could you tell me just if it stayed in the states or over seas . Thanks in advance . Mike.

Member Id: g***os.gif( 116) well not a lot of feed back for a high bidder wonder if it is international .

I asked this .

Hi I was watching you marble and have to say it is almost the best I have seen , I was wondering if the high bidder is in the states or if it was an international bidder ? just my courtesy as I seen a lot of great marbles go over seas , so if possible could you tell me just if it stayed in the states or over seas . Thanks in advance . Mike.

If the marble is going overseas, is it possible it is just going home and was possibly only a visitor here for the short time it was here?

I just had a talk with the owner of the $7777.77 marble. He recieved it yesterday. He could detect under magnification a few of the smallest cratches. With the naked eye not visible. Not even sure if they are damage or just as made. He will send me some photos soon. I have permission to post them here. But his description gives me the feeling this marble is 9.5-9.7 condition.

Jeroen

I got some photos from the Lucky owner of the $7777.77 marble. The photos are not the best quality, but I have sharpen them a bit, so any damage would show more. I stll can't see any damage. I think a lot of us where eye whitness of a $12000-15000 marble that was sold for only $7777.77. Such a rare, beautiful marble in mint+ condition shows up at ebay only every 4-5 years or so I think.

The $7777.77 bidder stole it away from everybody!

Jeroen

post-2911-0-26895900-1382197285_thumb.jp

post-2911-0-18975700-1382197287_thumb.jp