2Nd Annual Des Moines Marble Show

The 2nd Annual Des Moines Marble Show will be held on Saturday, June 7th, 2014 from 9:00AM to 3:00PM at the Des Moines Airport Holiday Inn. In-room trading will begin on Wednesday (6/4) and will continue through Saturday morning (6/7). Room rates are $90 per night but only until midnight on Friday, May 23rd, 2014. When making your room reservation, please be sure to mention the Des Moines Marble Show so that you get the negotiated room rate. Exhibitor tables for Saturday’s show are available for $40. Each table is 8ft. long and comes with two chairs, table cloths, electricity and a waste basket. Just like last year, we will be having an adult ringer tournament on Friday night. Trophies will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place! The hotel is located directly across the street from the Des Moines Airport and is pet friendly with advance notice. There is a full restaurant and bar on-site and there are many other great dining and shopping options within a short driving distance.

We are anticipating 50-60 rooms this year! As of 4/10, we already have 32 rooms reserved!

To make a room reservation, please call the hotel at 515-287-2400.

To make a table reservation or if you just have questions, please call Chad Cline at 515-205-3569.

Please visit our website for further information or to print a show flyer. www.DesMoinesMarbleShow.com

• 3 weeks later...

As of 4/29, we have 46 rooms reserved. My room block was setup for 50 rooms so if you are planning on attending the show, you might consider calling soon to make your room reservation. In the meantime, I am going to see what I can arrange to increase the room block. The cutoff date for our negotiated room rate is Friday, May 23rd. Looking forward to seeing many great friends!

The room block for the 2014 Des Moines Marble Show is now full. The hotel has started a waiting list just in case there are any cancellations.

There are still tables left for the marble show on Saturday – please let me know if you need one.

I am told that the Quality Inn and Suites just down the road that has a few rooms left. The number is 515-287-3434. Unfortunately, the World Pork Expo is also going on the same weekend so rooms in the Des Moines area are becoming scarce.

This year’s show sold out 5 weeks before the show date. Next year’s room block has been increased to 75 rooms!

My sincerest of thanks goes out to all those who are supporting this year’s show.