Jump to content

Odd Shaped Milk Glass


Recommended Posts

What are what called?

The odd shapes?

This 'un might be called a football.

Was it from your family collection? I don't think quality control let many marbles like this out of the factory. Back in the day it was important that marbles would roll well.

Otherwise, the name I'm thinking of is "game marbles" ... for most of the solid colored marbles. Is that what you mean?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...