Are these vintage?

Jjay

I've seen a few posts concerning cat eyes that don't seem to be very positive. They seem to be the least popular. Are they not as valuable as some of the other kinds? What about these here? What value would they have if any? Are they all from the same maker? Thanks for your input.

IMG_3043.JPG

The big yellow in the middle doesn't look like it belongs.

The one which is on the top left in the first picture looks a teeny bit iffy but probably belongs.  

The one on the top right in the second picture looks a little iffy.  Needs another photo to show base color and how the vanes come together.

The rest probably 1950's Vitro cats.  

Values are tough with cat's-eyes as there are not a lot of collectors looking for them.  The Vitro hybrid types - more than one color on the vanes - are more collectible but still tough to sell.  If a collector is looking for certain ones and you have them, they might pay a couple bucks for one.  Otherwise, as a group, I doubt if you would get much more than $5 for those but, if on eBay and a couple bidders get going, who knows.

The bigger size yellow marble is sorta cool -- the larger size is a feature to tout in an ebay description.

I don't often see cat's eyes in that size.

I'm just not seeing it as Vitro.