Marble Display Just a Dream?

Marbleized

I'm not sure if I was just dreaming.  One day I happened to come across someone's display on marbles.  It might have been a pinterest post.  It was made of a translucent plastic or acrylic and there was backlighting that lit rows of marbles and showed all their beauty.  I tried to look for it again, but can't seem to find it. Maybe I was up too late and just hallucinating.  I'm driving my husband nuts because I have marbles everywhere!  Just thought I'd add some pics.  Also, hoping that one of you is the owner of that awesome display.

IMG_4111.jpg

IMG_4114.JPG

IMG_4115.JPG

IMG_4117.jpg

WOW!  Truly amazing!  Thanks for the suggestion.  There were so many more ideas in your suggested "marbles window" search that weren't included in my "marble display" search!  Yes, I totally agree that a double paned window to drop marbles into would be a show-stopper!  That would have to use some strong glass.  It would probably get pretty heavy.  I would fill it with as many bubbly peltiers as I could find!  Another dream...Thanks for the great suggestion!