So many photos ... p.s. Gropper Vitros?

Steph

It's way past time for me to start cataloging the photographs George Sourlis has sent me over the years -- I need to internalize what I've received and know where to look for them when the need arises.   No time like the present.  I'll start the  project with these which came in the mail today.   

QNoIW6F.jpg

The Gropper bag leaped out at me ...  one reason I need to work harder on planting things in my memory again ... I did not recall the Gropper name being associated with Vitros.  I don't remember Gropper being associated with marbles long enough to have the opportunity to jobber Vitro cat's eyes.  

Ix2d1Se.jpg

Gropper packaged marbles from different companies. Here are a couple Gropper mesh bags with Cairo Novelty marbles.  Nola also has one of these and I have seen two or three others like these. 

DSC02020.JPG.921175bc027813a6ea265b89dd1c9bfe.JPGDSC02022.JPG.85e5741c3cd99cf5417e13a1bc71ffb2.JPGDSC02021.JPG.af0ae6dfb6a0c3db274a6f6e4bb10be5.JPG

:thup: 

Hopefully I will remember this! 

I just now checked my old Gropper thread and see it had mostly older marbles ... but that Ric had posted something with Heatons, making me aware at the time that they had jobbered marbles past the Christensen and early Pelt eras.  (The photo is missing now.)