2 marbles to id

bonniemarbles

By reading all the comments & hints about posting marbles, etc. I've learned how to crop, do better lighting, go from cell phone pics, to my gallery in three hours rather than 3 days, but I still don't know how to get  attachments from my gallery to the "please id" page, nor how to rearrange my pics. in the order I'd like to have them- I end up with my nos. & orders backwards. I've tried o show the top, bottom & both sides of the 2 marbles, thought I had Master Marble sunbursts, but need firm id.- thanks, Bonnie      PS- somehow I have 1 view in twice - I need to learn how to fix when this happens, so I guess need help on only marble id- any help on all of the above is appreciated!        PPs: I have added  a diff. view of the top of the # 5 series marble. I realized the light was making a glare right where the color strands come together at both marble ends. Maybe the new view will make it easier to id.

Edited by bonniemarbles
photo addition

Have you tried loading images straight to a thread?  

The way I add one of your pictures to the thread like below is by going to the photo and then copying the address from the address bar. I paste the address and get this: