More Swirls That Stump Me

Marbleized

Here's another four marbles that I'm hoping to find out more about. Thanks for putting up with my unexperienced guessing. (left to right)

1. This one has a murky yellowish transparent base with translucent white and sienna brown swirls or ribbons that seem to stay on the surface.  There is a tunnel and road pattern, but I think that is by chance.  I can see a big bubble in the middle of the marble. It has an illusion that it is glowing in sunlight. .61" The colors reminds me a a Cairo that I have.

2. This has a champagne colored transparent base, kind of a pinkish orangish ale.  The swirls are white and have a few thin swirls like a slag. The size is .67". I'm thinking it might be a CAC or Alley.

3. This has a dark purple transparent base that actually looks very light, almost clear when lit up.  The White swirl is very thick in most parts. The size is .62". I'm thinking it is a Champion.

4. This marble has very tine bubbling in its light champagne amber base.  The white ribbon dips into the base a couple of times. The size is .64". Champion or West Virgina swirl? 

Thanks again for your help.  Whatever information I receive will help me identify similar marbles that I have been avoiding to identify until nowIMG_6637.HEIC.

IMG_6636.jpeg

IMG_6637.jpeg

IMG_6635.jpeg

#1 = Alley

#2 = Ravenswood . If it glows under black light it is Davis. One of the most rare machine made marbles. 

#3 = Champion

#4 = Ravenswood or Alox. Probably Ravenswood. 

The second marble just has a thin glowing swirl that follows the white swirl.  It glows green. The base doesn't glow.  It's nearly impossible to identify these without having a lot of viewing experiences.  There are so many color combinations in base and swirl. It's mind boggling! Thanks for all the enlightenment.😃

#2 Likely Ravenswood. If Davis all the crème white would glow very bright.  I agree years and years of experience, mind boggling.  No magic book or guide to separate WV swirls.