my uv test result

Using black light was an experience!  In the 1st attached  photo the 6 marbles together didn't glow at all, the 3 together glowed a weak dirty yellow, & the bottom group had a combination of bright yellow/orange. I thought they were all from the same maker but was very surprised at the uv results- so are they not all  Jabo-vitro, as I thought?  a positive ID would be very much appreciated if it can be done from this photo.                                                                                                      Next, I had my swirl marbles sorted by guesswork into various groups, a mix ofJabo-vitro, Alley & Christensen,1552037836_uvtest.thumb.jpg.16ae317910c14a564e72f6d69ba7da35.jpg so I thought, & had expected to see clumped results from their  uv reaction. To my surprise, some marbles in ea. group had the same glow results, while others that look very similar to ones I had clumped them with didn't glow at all. I pulled the ones that glowed the same (21 in all).  and they are amazing, with bright cherry-red and orange swirls. Now, does this mean that they are all from the same family, & if so can you  id them from this sample pic (the photo didn't  show all marbles but it  enlarges), What surprised me the most that, although  they were various visual colors, they glowed the same. It's like another world! I tried to photo some, but no success yet  Thanks (don't know how this blown up pic appeared here, but don't know how to move it, so guess here's something else I have to learn) Bonnie

uv results.jpg

Same glow result wouldn't necessarily mean same family.  But those do indeed seem to be mostly and maybe entirely Jabo.  I keep wanting that tan and green to be Alley -- and one day I should fish out the marbles which make me want that to be so -- but I think they also get a Jabo ID.