my 127 longest flea market find

bonniemarbles

We live in Crossville, Tn. from April to Oct. & ea. summer " the 127 longest flea market" goes right through our quiet town, with venders setting up where people rent out spaces in their yards or fields, or they find spots along the highway. It congests our town for 10 or so days, but mostly it's great fun seeing  people we've seen over the yrs. This year was diff., because of the pandemic. many old friends didn't show, the townspeople were wary, masks were hot, and we all tried to smile with our eyes as we searched for that bargain, or for that one treasure. I asked ea. vender I got to if they had any marbles. All but one said no, but one said I have them, but haven't unpacked yet, so come back tomorrow. I was there before to dew was gone, out of fear someone would get to her first. She had 3 ball jar full sitting on the table,& while she was busy with a customer, I gently rolled the bottle around , trying to see what they had in them. Most were common ones, dinged ones, or too far inside to see. I didn't want the whole collection & asked her if she sold individual ones, she said sure & promptly grabbed a big frying pan & proceeded to not so gently dump all the marble in it. I cringed, but asked her how much a marble. She said pick out what you want & I'll price them. It was great fun & a little sad, because I saw some great marbles with too much damage, I picked out 25,  hoping it wouldn't cost too much, & she asked for $12.00.  That made my day sunny!!! Here's some I got & I need some help identifying them. I'm hoping the one at 4o'clock is a helmet, & that some, or all in the other series are wire-pulls. 

#12.jpg

#12a.jpg

#12b.jpg

#12c.jpg

#12d.jpg

#12e.jpg

#12f.jpg

#14.jpg

#14a.jpg

Aw ... bittersweet story.  

Peltier Rainbos  at  8 and 11 o'clock.    I think a Master in the middle.   At 4 o'clock I wasn't seeing the "stripe" at all for awhile, but now I see it.  Its width is still making me hesitate, but I'm probably being silly.  Probably a Helmet.

I think American-made "transparent swirls" in the second group.     Except that one view of the darker amber on the left made me wonder about it maybe being a handgathered slag.