more 127 finds

bonniemarbles

These I like but don't know where to place them. The one at 4 o'clock has a citrus look to it, the one at 3 looks vitro phantom conqueror, the bottom one is so beat up, but called out to me, & the top one ???   The swirls look WV & the bottom swirled one looks like it should be called a grasshopper. The last pics I just threw in because I have your attention & am stumped as to where they were made. (PS-Steph I like using your idea of placement of marbles as if on a clock, really easier to locate what I'm talking about with one in a group)

#16.jpg

#16a.jpg

#16b.jpg

#15.jpg

#15a.jpg

#15b.jpg

#15c.jpg

#11.jpg

#11a.jpg

#11b.jpg

Vintage Japanese marbles on the bottom -- maybe from the 60's?  

Akin to the Japanese Pinchers -- the small single-colored marbles used in games like Chinese Checkers.

We call your marbles Wales style, because they were often seen in Wales brand packaging.  

Peltier on top.  I think it's a late NLR but some might think it is an early Rainbo, so we might split the difference and say "Tweener".  On the right, I would say straight up Vitro Conqueror.  Asian on the bottom.  And on the left ... hmmm ....  considering both Vitro and Marble King. 

#16a.jpg