Esferas

Steph

I wanna know what it says to. I took Spanish in 8th grade, but evidently I didn't do well, I can't remember. Wish there was a translator like Ebay. Always somethin new!!  " Thanks Steph" I'll have to buy one of them pocket translation book's, maybe !!

Chad, Facebook does have a translation option.  Maybe you need to be logged in to see it?  

I noticed yesterday that things were in English which I had wanted to see in Spanish, so I had to look for the "show original" option in order to get back to the Spanish words.  

So I go back in forth between the two, all by clicking the show original or show translation links.

I logged out of face book permanently A while back after I seen the information scandal Zuckerberg was messed up in. My p.c. got Ransome ware called deep blue I believe. No money on the card @ the time, but it took months for me to get all the hidden bugs they left out. Thank you anyway Steph, I really am enticed by the site. @ some point I may resub scribe. AS of now I have no immediate plans to do so.

Another hanger, sorry Steph I posted this 40 mins. ago and didn't hit submit, that's twice today, I better take a look around :Panic:slowly.