REPURPOSED HOMEMADE MIB CASES !!!!!!!

Chad G.

Here are some pics of repurposed jewelry, cigar, and game boxes I made using simple egg foam.

First an old back gammon box, even has pockets for a loupe, extra mib bags, and a cleaning rag, the plastic calipers for measuring are under the foam, my "favorite" mobile case. I just put the mibs in it for show !!!  Up to 3/4" a 1" is just to much unless this is all I had.

Chad G.

DSC02271.JPG

DSC02274.JPG

DSC02275 (2).JPG

DSC02276.JPG

DSC02277.JPG

This is an old cigar humidor, it would take a pry bar to open and is also airtight. A very resilient case and excellent for protecting those high dollar goodies, also w/ locking capabilities. 19/32nds to 5/8ths are best, w/ no movement when closed. I've just spotted the marble counting partner lurking in the 3rd pic.

Chad G.

DSC02282.JPG

DSC02287.JPG

DSC02283.JPG

DSC02285.JPG

DSC02286.JPG

This is an enormous and very old what I believe to be ladies jewelry and trinket box,( bigger than the backgammon box ) still has the brass skeleton key and "working" lock mechanism. This is some large foam, box is capable of holding 1" to 1,1/4" mibs easily. Definitely made for home display or storage, not something I'd want to lug around.

DSC02280.JPG

DSC02281 (2).JPG

" You're welcome " It's worked well for me, the only thing that cost a little was the foam, still not going to break the bank !!!

Chad G.