Group of Marbles from a novice

Edward

Good day to all

I am a total novice and been taken by the Utube videos of Stephen Bahr...amazing. Have had a collection for some 20 years which i hope to post.Recently I went searching, due to the vids by Stehpen, and found this lot but simply no idea at what i am looking at.

If there is anyone that looks interesting then i can post it seperately. Do not want to waste anybodys time. Many thanks for looking

IMG_20210323_112436.jpg

IMG_20210323_112443.jpg

IMG_20210323_112507.jpg

There are still a few foreign marbles, likely Mexican or Asian in the group, but there are a lot more vintage marbles here. For the most part I see some Vitro Conquerors and other patch style marbles, the blue, yellow, orange and white patch and ribbon style is a Vitro Tiger Eye. There might be a few Marble King marbles too. The nicest marble is the big blue, white and yellow swirl - I'd probably put that in my collection. Of course, it's important to remember that just like with all collectible glass, condition is key - a $100 marble can turn into a $10 marble pretty quickly.

"Welcome to Marble Connection" :wave2:

The largest flame looking yellow, blue & white based one appears to be Veiligglas made in Amsterdam between 1949 & 1961, 2 Cats Eyes (both foreign) & the rest look like Vitro, maybe a Marble King or 2, nothing real valuable, maybe the Vitro Tiger Eye the (orange yellow, blue, white) next to the last picture $2.00 - $3.00 tops if it was wet mint, one of 3 or 4 veneered marbles you have. including 2 or 3 Phantom Conquerors, also made by Vitro and 1 Asian imperial. No real value either, maybe keep them for sentimental reasons. The only value I see would be the Veiligglas, still alot of damaged ones and I can't really tell the true condition from your pics. Even if these were all wet mint not much, maybe $10.00, $15.00 tops, if your lucky.