My first yellow latticinio has arrived

Yes nice one 👌 no doubt about that

I see indeed a very very weak little yellow Latticino in the core if i am not mistaken ?

Didnt see it the first time 🧐

Almost had doubts and wanted to call it a Divided Ribbon Core or something else ...nice that small ienimini Latticino strings 

What a huge difference with the one i have 

Wow

20210625_142144.jpg

• Like 1

Hope you don't mind the edits, Chris, you've got to look close at this marble . . .

AdjustedCParson.jpg.5bc74b79d3eaa40bd4551862198b68b9.jpg

It's a seriously cool core, so fine, almost like a ghost latticino, there are more filaments than first catch the eye, for sure.

11 minutes ago, Ric said:

Hope you don't mind the edits, Chris, you've got to look close at this marble . . .

It's a seriously cool core, so fine, almost like a ghost latticino, there are more filaments than first catch the eye, for sure.

Yeah 👌

10 hours ago, Ric said:

@Ric Please, edit and dissect as much as possible. 😊 The core is thin as a sewing thread at points and way more visible to the naked eye that to the camera. I don’t know much about latticinios but this one is nothing like the ones I’ve seen. Mind-boggling! 😬