Approx Price?

crowncarrier

Many marbles glow, old and new. Most times it does nothing or little to add any more to the value. Your group above is little or no value to marble collectors.  I don't know of any price range on marbles that glow. Marble values are according to #1 is condition, how rare, size, how well known, maker or company, where it is sold. Marble prices go up and down as fast as the stock market swings. Any marble is only worth what someone will pay for it at the sale time. You group might be worth $5.00-$10.00 to a new or beginning collector.  

I will say this in response.

Marbles that glow under UV are attracting more attention in the last few "covid years" than in the last twenty and I understand why.

My six year old granddaughter really lights up when I can show her a marble or anything for that matter that glows under UV---she really loves collecting fireflies in a jar as I did as a kid and still do to this day.

If folks want to collect things that glow--more power to them and I do not blame them. Akro ware that we have collected over the years always meant more to us when it lit up. Will I go after a marble that glows vs. one that does not—absolutely, I love that glow just like I loved Vaseline glass in the past (still do).

A plain, or any marble that glows under uv light vs.one that does not is just worth more and is more collectable, they always have been.

I just got these five in the mail because I know that my grandkids will eat them up--not literally I hope--lol.

They actually hold light and glow in the dark--I may hold a few back for myself.

Marble--On and glow on as well!!!

Firefly (3).JPG

Firefly (4).JPG