Estate find

alkare

The best way is to roll each one in tissue, pack them in a vacuum bag and seal it.

If you do not have access to a vacuum sealer, then as you suggested, roll each one in tissue, wrap them in bubble stuff and wrap them with tape really tight, then pack these well with anything to keep them from bouncing around or moving.

Make sure to put plenty of energy absorbing matter on the bottom, top and all sides. Box them, with plenty of tape---- no padded mailers.

If anyone complains about over packing---they are just natural complainers. I do not think that you will have any problems.

Marble—On!!

6 hours ago, alkare said:

What is the best way to ship them? Rolled up in small groups with bubble wrap?

Akroorka's suggestion to wrap individually in tissue is good.   I have tiny ziplock baggies for individual packaging but tissue would certainly work.

Then I personally would probably put them in a sandwich baggy, and then I would wrap the baggy snuggly in bubble wrap. I'd encircle it with tape to help make it more snug.  It sounds like Art would cinch it more tightly than I would.   I go more for snug than tight.  Then I'd wrap with more bubble wrap, making sure I have at least 1/2" of cushiony clearance between all sides box and the sides of my marble bundle, including top and bottom of course.