ANYBODY KNOW ??

I haven't seen one of these in 15 years or more, I know what it is (or @ least what it used to be called) & used to have one. I'll give 2 clues, it's was made by MFC & has oxblood on it. Sorry for the picture quality but this is the only one I could find, and believe me it wasn't easy finding this one. Looks like a flash was used in this pic throwing the actual base & oxblood colors off ??

image.png.03df41b8e66cb7e02eb007d0ae4afc9b.png

Here's another more recent photo of one, not mass produced and thought to be a mistake, but there are still a few around, I rue the day I let mine go !! Forgive the color being off from the first pic, it's old, the base color in the second one is closer to actual. Clue #2, The base color is half of the name.

image.png.f13d4fb669be97d5a60324ba64f77ec3.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, I'llhavethat1 said:

I'm stumped.  Looks like two enirely different marbles in color, construction, you name it. 

Sorry for posting the first pic, at the time it was the only pic I had,  the base color and oxblood on the marble in the second pic is accurate. The first pic looks like the one I had years ago but whoever took the picture really screwed up when they used a flash, please disregard the first pic. Well since I bungled this a bit I'll just give the answer.  It's an MFC Persian Oxblood, here are a couple links on the subject. Whoever used the flash in the first pic ruined a picture of a really nice rare marble, but I still recognized it as being one.

LINK :  https://www.allaboutmarbles.com/viewtopic.php?p=239787

LINK :  https://www.allaboutmarbles.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13187&p=264523&hilit=MFC+Persian+Oxblood#p264523

• Like 1