Just a “Clearie”? Try UV light and be Rewarded.

akroorka

At Just a hair over 7/8” This is a “Clearie” (Clear as in no color with just a hint of yellow UV reaction possible in hand---no yellow reaction here—just a gut check)—it is slightly out of round and it is an Akro imho—probably from a dig.
Yes, this is the same marble—both sets.
 This is why the new generation of collectors loves a good black-light marble (or some of the older collectors as well—I sure do!)
UV light reveals a lot—cut me some slack on the blue reflections; they are from the UV light which was deployed. The orange is the thing---just killer—under UV it looks solid and opaque. 
The camera flash reveals some brown in this “Clearie” which is just crystal clear in hand. I tried my best—no sunlight today—go figure.
“Backlight them all” and hit them all with UV light as well. They may not be worth a terrible lot but once you find them they are priceless. They all deserve a good look!
We all love this stuff—I sure do!!
Marble—On!!

One final.jpg

Two final.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, akroorka said:

At Just a hair over 7/8” This is a “Clearie” (Clear as in no color with just a hint of yellow UV reaction possible in hand---no yellow reaction here—just a gut check)—it is slightly out of round and it is an Akro imho—probably from a dig.
Yes, this is the same marble—both sets.
 This is why the new generation of collectors loves a good black-light marble (or some of the older collectors as well—I sure do!)
UV light reveals a lot—cut me some slack on the blue reflections; they are from the UV light which was deployed. The orange is the thing---just killer—under UV it looks solid and opaque. 
The camera flash reveals some brown in this “Clearie” which is just crystal clear in hand. I tried my best—no sunlight today—go figure.
“Backlight them all” and hit them all with UV light as well. They may not be worth a terrible lot but once you find them they are priceless. They all deserve a good look!
We all love this stuff—I sure do!!
Marble—On!!

One final.jpg

Two final.jpg

💥💥💥👍