KNUCKLEDOWN

Joe2

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/18/2023 at 8:32 PM, Joe2 said:

RedPanda!, RedPanda!

Apologies for quoting that passage some three months after it was posted...but I don't guess you'd happen to recall when those were made? The Red Pandas I have are much plainer. I'm curious as to when they gained more swirls.

5 hours ago, Caterpillar said:

Apologies for quoting that passage some three months after it was posted...but I don't guess you'd happen to recall when those were made? The Red Pandas I have are much plainer. I'm curious as to when they gained more swirls.

Those Panda are from a ThriftStor I  purchased that vary month although I can not tell you when they were made, what I can tell you is an approximate time as too where I took a few bag of like ones in my past store find. That would have been about 2o14-2o15 approximately, this would have been about the same time the StarFish, SEAHORSE, POLICE and Troll made its debut at a local store. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Joe2 said:

Those Panda are from a ThriftStor I  purchased that vary month although I can not tell you when they were made, what I can tell you is an approximate time as too where I took a few bag of like ones in my past store find. That would have been about 2o14-2o15 approximately, this would have been about the same time the StarFish, SEAHORSE, POLICE and Troll made its debut at a local store. 

The months Later was an upset to the Marble Community we had just lost s dare friend our Beloved Ron Shepherd, He was too Host a show the month He Went Home, It was a vary sad time for all. The Theme for the Marble Show was Vacor Marbles. 

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...