Possible muddy peltier?

wormie

26 minutes ago, wormie said:

Well it's the old collectors I respect and admire.

It's part of the fun and sometimes frustration of this hobby. We are all always learning. Things change over time as new information and examples become available. In some ways, you are lucky as a new collector. Most old collectors have not only had to add information over the years, they've had to forget or modify information they've known for years just to keep up. I do take some solace knowing that the new collectors who stick with it will probably wind up in the same boat though. lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dave 13 said:

Cool it’s good to know that these are the original ones , thanks again Ric 👍

Well, at least they're my original ones. I'm a midwest guy and it wouldn't surprise me at all if there were some regional differences in when and what people called "muddies". You have to remember, the internet wasn't always a thing.

• Like 1

On 4/24/2023 at 7:09 PM, Dave 13 said:

Here’s two that I thought were muddies but maybe they got the wrong base colour ? 

192ED8C7-0F7B-4130-9325-970190685BFB.png

F414A220-6402-47E5-AE29-3AA4C86A32C1.png

Nope, that's it: 'Muddies.'  And both 5/8" I have are striped with green. The larger I have is sort of the same green but, closer to turquoise like yours are.. IDK if there's other colors and or why anbody would consider other base colors but, that's what I've always known previously. 

1 hour ago, Jeff54 said:

Nope, that's it: 'Muddies.'  And both 5/8" I have are striped with green. The larger I have is sort of the same green but, closer to turquoise like yours are.. IDK if there's other colors and or why anbody would consider other base colors but, that's what I've always known previously. 

Cool thanks Jeff 👍