Help a newbie? Not worried about knowing values, just looking for knowledge of makers and any sort of classification names. Thanks,

Shazzy

Welcome to “The Marble Connection” Shazzy.
The top left is a Vacor Galaxy from Mexico
The middle row—the last two on the right are WVS or West Virginia Swirls. No maker from me.
The others are clay marbles known as “Benningtons”. The multi colored ones are very nice.
I would love to see some more images of the top row—the middle one and the one to the right of it as well.
All opinions are welcomed and appreciated.
Marble—On!!

• Award 1

12 hours ago, akroorka said:

Welcome to “The Marble Connection” Shazzy.
The top left is a Vacor Galaxy from Mexico
The middle row—the last two on the right are WVS or West Virginia Swirls. No maker from me.
The others are clay marbles known as “Benningtons”. The multi colored ones are very nice.
I would love to see some more images of the top row—the middle one and the one to the right of it as well.
All opinions are welcomed and appreciated.
Marble—On!!

Thanks so much Akroorka! Here are some pics of those 2 you mentioned with a dime for reference. I could not find a ruler this a.m. as I am having coffee and off to work.

14 hours ago, Shazzy said:

So what do I got here? I know about this much....they are marbles.😜

20230625_141018.jpg

20230626_044803.jpg

20230626_044825.jpg

20230626_044907.jpg

7 hours ago, Shazzy said:

Here are some pics of those 2 you mentioned with a dime for reference.

Nice images Shazzy.

The green one is odd to me. I have not seen many like that. It may be a Bennington, or a glazed clay of some other sort.

Bennies usuall have some sort of eye on the surface. The happened because they stacked them so close when they fired them that the glaze left a mark where they touched.

The bottom one is a clay of some other sort imho.

Marble--On!!