2 Truths & a Lie

AvvaRae

On 2/3/2024 at 9:58 PM, Fire1981 said:

5 times. Just following up on the truth. I’m gonna blow my cover here. But you get what you play for🔥

RAR

066703FF-9083-4F4C-98E2-E20D76FAEE66.jpeg

Fire1981- It is good to put a face to the name. 

Yeah, the snake didn’t die. He just has a limp now. 😁

Treetiger,

Yeah that was a bad deal. The front wheel came off. When the forks hit the pavement it knocked me unconscious. I hit face first. An old man seen the whole thing. Later he told my mom and dad that he thought I broke my neck. I alway say God had his hand on me that day. All in all though I’m m mm pp ret ty nn ormal 🤪

• Wow 1

15 minutes ago, B-rett66 said:

Yeah, the snake didn’t die. He just has a limp now. 😁

Treetiger,

Yeah that was a bad deal. The front wheel came off. When the forks hit the pavement it knocked me unconscious. I hit face first. An old man seen the whole thing. Later he told my mom and dad that he thought I broke my neck. I alway say God had his hand on me that day. All in all though I’m m mm pp ret ty nn ormal 🤪

I hope that you never suffer an accident- bicycle or otherwise again. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Caterpillar said:

Singapore is also 100% true. Hong Kong was a planned stop, but ultimately got canceled.

I bet that the food in those exotic ports was amazing! Thai food is soooo gooooddd!

My Grandpa shot murders of crows in the Depression and got a nickel for 2 feet. They where eating the crops in South Dakota.

My Great Grandpa was a Moonshiner in Nebraska.

My Cousin works for Raytheon and converted the Patriot missiles from air to air to ground missiles to shoot down the Scuds in ‘90 or ‘91 🔥

• Haha 1

He was a very very very evil man. The Bastard was a WASP and KKK. The sick thing is he never got caught doing anything. Traditional graves are 6 feet deep. We buried him 12 feet deep because deep down he’s a really good person. 🔥

RAR

Yup--we all have some major evil skeletons in our family closets if you go far enough back. Some of mine are more recent; and I still toy with the idea of salting the earth where they lay. Maybe spell out a pithy adjective about them....

On 2/14/2024 at 5:57 PM, Fire1981 said:

He was a very very very evil man. The Bastard was a WASP and KKK. The sick thing is he never got caught doing anything. Traditional graves are 6 feet deep. We buried him 12 feet deep because deep down he’s a really good person. 🔥

RAR

😂😂😂

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2024 at 8:26 PM, Fire1981 said:

My Uncle was a crop duster. 

I had the best Mullet on my hockey team.

One of my hockey coaches wore figure skates.🔥

RAR

Coach wearing figure skates is the lie! We all have made bad hair decisions in our checkered past.