Tom mix comic marble

Garrett mock

Thank you that's what I'm saying tom was getting beat around with low quality this guy didn't care what was what for that comic to be fake not like it's about a win on it but be  cool and nothing else was fake or fraud or a reproduction if it is it is but would be cool first comic ive ever seen or had and for me not to be able to find a copy or another version of it and no others in collection no master loaf dangit no betty even skeekix geez were are you guys lol its crazy tho if you wouldve seen what i sold man wish i could keep everything but i appreciate your time thanks again you think of anything or your collegues please reach out have a good night or i guess day wherever you are much appreciated thanks

On 10/9/2023 at 1:31 PM, Ric said:

I agree with Steph, it's a modern reproduction, and Akro did not screen print a Tom Mix marble.

I’m a newbie. So my credentials are unestablished. However, I concur. But because I’m not good yet with marble identification, I emphasized my examination upon the logo itself. It’s a poor copy. It does not match the proven originals in numerous places. Key in macro style as in a handwriting analysis. They don’t match. The only other explanation is a different picture run. But even then, it’s on the wrong marble. It sucks, but it is what it is. Close but no cigar. 

• Like 1