Found huge lot

wlmmc

Nice bunch of vintage marbles. Mostly West Virginia Swirls (made by several different companies), a couple of Master marbles, a Peltier Rainbo or two, and maybe a couple of Vitros, from what I can see. The fifth column, fifth row might be something, but not much else jumps out at me.

• Thanks 1

This is sort of overload - too many marbles in a single post. It makes it very hard to respond, other than to say there are a variety from JABOs to Vacors to Vitros to Marble Kings, and WV Swirls.

The most obvious are the Marble King Bumblebees second from the top left compartment in your most recent first pic and more in the top two rows of another pic. Also lots of single-color MKs next to the Bumblebees in the first most recent case

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, wlmmc said:

Thank you!!! Happy to post specific ones if folks want to point them out!!

Pointing them out is the problem with so many different photos and so many different marbles in each - I do this for fun, and this is too much like work for me.

If you want, pick out six marbles that you find interesting, line them up, take a photo, roll them a little (maintaining the order of the marbles in the line), take another pic, and post the pics in another thread - just different pics of the same group of marbles in each new thread. That'll make it a whole lot easier for anyone who might be willing to help you.

• Like 2