West Virginia Marble Collectors' Club website, 2024 show...

Hello everyone. Our show is coming up quick. We are accepting table reservations. A direct link can be found on the club's homepage, News/Events page, as well as Hotel reservation link and show flyer link containing addition contact and detail information (scroll down to our show listing). We had a terrific time last year because of all of you who attended. We really hope to see you again, as well as new faces this year.

To those unaware, I built a new website for the club and launched last September. The basic layout remains, with a new appearance and some slight changes and additions. Along with the show/event links, site updates will appear on the News/Events page.
I've altered and expanded the marble identification category. Though there is much work to do, I would like to point out the Hand gathered category and the consolidation of information within. I would also like to point out the JABO, Inc. categories and the newly written history. I'm currently working on expanding the gallery images within the Contract run category. Recent additions include Hillbilly Magic and Indian Summer, among others.
Work on Dave's Appalachian Swirls category has been meager, but with the help of Linda Simmons, new images are now being added.
I would also like to highlight the New London Glassworks category and ongoing history.
I've recently made additions to the Vitro Agate category.

Membership and Newsletter info. can be found on the 'About' page.

I would like to thank everyone who has helped the Club in making the website, newsletter and shows possible. It's been a pleasure.

https://www.westvirginiamarblecollectorsclub.com/

• Like 2