Marble King Orange Crush?

Melissa

Melissa, these are really nice and even (I) mistook these for Peltiers. I got introduced to these examples a few years ago down at one of the Pocontas Arkansas marble show by a good Marble King collector buddy who gave me one, and then over at the Indiana show got  a few more and some of these have a (blue) tint to the glass. These examples go real well in your Marble king group. Chuck G---

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chuck G said:

Melissa, these are really nice and even (I) mistook these for Peltiers. I got introduced to these examples a few years ago down at one of the Pocontas Arkansas marble show by a good Marble King collector buddy who gave me one, and then over at the Indiana show got  a few more and some of these have a (blue) tint to the glass. These examples go real well in your Marble king group. Chuck G---

I assume these Orange Crushes are relatives of the Berry Pink being similar in size and appearance?

This is what I found concerning 'Orange crush' marbles. This might add confusion, but at least it give us an idea where to study about it. .....After other comments reminded me, I previously forgot about 'fantasy bags' (meant to deceive)... sorry--my bad.

85-39.jpg

597c42c6572394aa0eccad1b10f361ff.jpg

m_62c7130cce1e87b956bb18ba.jpg

s-l1200 (1).webp

s-l1200orangecrush.webp

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, et cetera said:

The OP is a MK beauty!  The Peltier labeled marble posted just above by treetiger appears to be a Peltier Sunrise (as opposed to Sunset) - the various bagged marbles are modern "Fantasy" advertising bags.

Good to know! So is there a marble named "Orange Crush"?