I Wish...

William

We could have a Marble Collector's RΓ©union. Pot Luck. Fun and Games. A fun time. Even if it's just Regional. Then Share it on here. You know, with that family reunion atmosphere.

I know it would be the Ultimate cool thing to have Everyone in the same spot but obviously a tall order.Β 

We're not getting any younger and thinking it would be one Awesome day πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

Just now, William said:

We could have a Marble Collector's RΓ©union. Pot Luck. Fun and Games. A fun time. Even if it's just Regional. Then Share it on here. You know, with that family reunion atmosphere.

I know it would be the Ultimate cool thing to have Everyone in the same spot but obviously a tall order.Β 

We're not getting any younger and thinking it would be one Awesome day πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

This post is in part because I've been on here off and on all day and am getting a bit overcome about how much I really missed this AND my friends here πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

• Care 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, William said:

Wouldn't that be fun? In this area it would be myself, You Steph, Melissa and Art for starters....

Hey William!

Didn't notice before but I once played a softball tournament in Mabel, had a blast! I'm in Owatonna, not too far.

Pieces

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pieces said:

Hey William!

Didn't notice before but I once played a softball tournament in Mabel, had a blast! I'm in Owatonna, not too far.

Pieces

Must have been the Steam Engine Days tournament they do every year...Owatonna, cool! Just there not too many months ago. Was there too cash in my scratch ticket πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

2 hours ago, William said:

Must have been the Steam Engine Days tournament they do every year...Owatonna, cool! Just there not too many months ago. Was there too cash in my scratch ticket πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

I believe it was! Was a good 25 years ago but I remember it like it was 15!

Nice, congrats!

20 minutes ago, Pieces said:

I believe it was! Was a good 25 years ago but I remember it like it was 15!

Nice, congrats!

Back then it was awesome. I played as well. Up until I was maybe 45. Was Co-ed softball until a few years ago and they changed it because they couldn't get enough interest. Yep, nailed $2,500 on a 3 dollar ticket πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

On 6/1/2024 at 6:57 AM, Pieces said:

Hey William!

Pieces

Another MN person! Β I’m in Hokah about 10 miles south of La crosse WI.Β 

3 hours ago, Melissa said:

Another MN person! Β I’m in Hokah about 10 miles south of La crosse WI.Β 

LOVE the LaCrosse area!

And I'll add an another another, I'm another Melissa πŸ˜„