Brand new marble collector. I have many "glowing" marbles and Im learning that they are not all Uranium. Any information on this marble? (before and after 360 UV)

1 minute ago, J.Gonzo Booth said:

There are so many varieties. Is this marble worth anything?

It falls into the category of common, so my  first impulse was to say under a dollar.  However, people selling on facebook seem to be getting a minimum of $5 plus shipping for things that I think are worth a few cents.  So your mileage may vary. 

• Award 1

They're kind of fun. I get bored and rummage through cateyes with the uv light. Look for the blue ones in shooter size they glow cool when art glass was used. 🤔 Not sure why MK used art glass in its later runs you would think it's expensive. Maybe somebody knows why?

1 hour ago, davesnothere said:

They're kind of fun. I get bored and rummage through cateyes with the uv light. Look for the blue ones in shooter size they glow cool when art glass was used. 🤔 Not sure why MK used art glass in its later runs you would think it's expensive. Maybe somebody knows why?

The later marbles all used "cullet glass", or throw away from other glass companies

No company could afford to make there own recipes for glass and compete with the influx of Asian marbles.

They are what they are and much of the cullet came from other glass companies making other than marbles.

Marble--On!!

• Like 1