Hello marble collectors ……Here is my story!

boris64

I have been diagnosed with cyst on my  L4 L5 S1. I have severe stenoses of my S1…..much pain . I can hardly walk. My surgeon can’t operate til July 22. They are making wait a month. I consider my collection of marbles to be one of the biggest in Michigan. Many unsorted marbles. One thing I can do is go thru my marble collection.  So I thought that maybe I can flood this site with some of my collection for you all to give me and info,  display advice , advice and broaden my knowledge. What I don’t want is to get on my collector friends nerves. But what I do want to to is maybe get some good discussion going to help us all. Here is a couple now. They are glower maybe slags i think are akro and a couple not sure of. I can drive and would love to go to a marble show or 2. Any info on that would be greatly appreciate. Thank and happy collecting. I am looking for displays any help on that would be appreciated 

IMG_2893.jpeg

IMG_2894.jpeg

IMG_2895.jpeg

IMG_2896.jpeg

IMG_2897.jpeg

IMG_2898.jpeg

IMG_2899.jpeg

IMG_2902.jpeg

IMG_2901.jpeg

IMG_2900.jpeg

IMG_2903.jpeg

IMG_2904.jpeg

IMG_2905.jpeg

IMG_2907.jpeg

IMG_2906.jpeg

IMG_2908.jpeg

• Like 1

On 6/25/2024 at 3:54 PM, boris64 said:

What I don’t want is to get on my collector friends nerves.

Bring them on Boris. Nerves of steel here:character-smileys-238:.

I have been down and out lately with Sciatica--I will be fixed by the two I's Ibufrofen and Ice and the two others Chiropractor and Time:dunno:.

I wish you the best in recovery.

What a drag--my garden is weed infested and TV is getting too boring.

I can sit and give my best for a small amount of time and I will give you mine.

The first is an Akro Slag. I would love to see the size.

The rest are WVS imho.

Marble--On!!

I am but I work and have my own business which I can do neither now that my back is screwed up. I can go thru my marble collection which I being buying for years. Not sure really what I have but I do now some of the marbles I bought are good. I probably bought at least 20 different marble collections off people 

• Wow 1