Hello from CT

Always loved marbles my whole life. As a kid I played for keepsies. Lost a lot of good ones that way lol

I saved some of my marbles as a kid and in my early 30s I really started collecting. Then life happened in a good way and I stopped collecting them. 

Last summer life happened again in a horrible way. Went thru some major stuff that almost broke me but I'm finding myself again and finding out that *I haven't lost my marbles yet!*

My new puppy and marbles makes me happy ☺️ 

On 8/4/2024 at 1:58 PM, foxy77 said:

Went thru some major stuff that almost broke me but I'm finding myself again

You are not alone here my friend.
Many of us--including me, have found that collecting marbles is a good way to put the past behind us and to concentrate on the present.
What a trip collecting marbles can be--busy minds and research will help to heal some of the worst thoughts or memories.
The Interweb is full of surprises when it comes to collecting these cute little orbs
Let’s get into it my marble collecting friend and keep the mind busy!
Marble--On!!

• Care 1

On 8/7/2024 at 5:55 PM, akroorka said:

You are not alone here my friend.
Many of us--including me, have found that collecting marbles is a good way to put the past behind us and to concentrate on the present.
What a trip collecting marbles can be--busy minds and research will help to heal some of the worst thoughts or memories.
The Interweb is full of surprises when it comes to collecting these cute little orbs
Let’s get into it my marble collecting friend and keep the mind busy!
Marble--On!!

Awwww thank you for the very kind and understanding words. Definitely need to put things behind me and yeah keeping my mind busy with looking at marbles has definitely been feeding my mind in a great way. 🥰 I hit up a few 2nd hand stores the other day and stuck out lol but it was exciting hoping I'd find some :) 

again, thank you very much and i look forward to learning and maybeeee someday I can attempt to help ID some vs always asking lol