Identifying marbles

Hello! I’m hoping to get some help. I have my mothers marbles  from when she was alittle girl. She was born 11/1941. From some research i have some very valuable ones,  about 60 in the collection and 3 shooters. I hope i have  found the right place.. any guidance would be very appreciated:)

• Like 3

"Welcome to Marble Connection Heather"  :wave2:

You're in the right place.  Please when you post your pics try to get @ least 4-6 views of each marble, i.e. seams both ends and a view of each side, try not to post any more than 4 or 5 marbles @ a time, that way a more precise I.D. can be made and w/ the multiple views any apparent damage can  also be seen, when evaluating any marble condition is always #1.

"Thank You"

have fun,

and again,

"Welcome"  :)