big news

Acfually no Steph, I have asked recipients of the marble bags to visit both marbleconnection.com and allaboutmarbles.com to learn how this all came about.

So perhaps one or two might in the future just offer a bag or two, you never know.

If I was looking to find a bag i would find the local newspaper and place an ad offering what I was willing to pay for a bag or ten bags etc.

It's not that hard!.....Joe McDonough

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Everybody, it has taken all this time to catch up with owner of Weis Markets to give him the two prototype marble bags(Weis Winners).

Yesterday my district manager informed me that he gave Jonathon Weis the bags last week and he loved them and was greatly appreciative.

I am sure that there will be another series this christmas. I will change the color of the header and the types of marbles, title will be Weis Winners 2.

Best wishes to everyone.....Joe McDonough 

• 3 months later...

Hi Boys and Girls, everything is set for this years marble bag giveaway at Weis Market. The Labels are being printed, fifty white label with green lettering and fifty green labels with white lettering will be given away at the Dallas Pa. store around Christmas. One change is the header reads "Weis Winners 2" and the marbles will be 1" marbles(one inch) I'll see how many fit into the clear plastic bag maybe 5 or 6. This is going to be great fun again this year.....Joe McDonough

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...