Bag O' Commons

Steph

Here are my new Marble King "all-reds" with a couple simple akro patches

tossed in for good measure. at least that's how I think some would be id-ed

without the bag around 'em. Doncha HaTE commons? <_<:P

B2k-KQWkKGrHgoOKkQEjlLmWTSVBKecIjpe.jpg

Here's a shooter version of the style. (not mine)

250304168599_notdef.jpg

Has anyone else bought a bag mostly (if not only) to be able to ID the commons they can't quite bring themselves to give up on?

I have a small tray full of mibs I haven't been able to give in and call Vitro. I bought these to compare to those! LOL

Steph i know exactly what you mean, i have a few little baggies of commons that i just can't part with, nothing to nice either, actually not to nice at all but i can't part with them for some reason..

I am always on the fence with either Akro or Mk or Vitro on most of the ones i can't figure out...

i think that dates it prior to 64....ive dug that style at the dumps.....they prob used up the headers tho ....depends on the stock they had...i see the seam there too...so i think thats a purty good bag...can you compare any other mk bags to the texture from paden city or st marys....they mighta still been twekin the machines...i wish they had more info at the plant but alas...the old timers haint there theve passed on ..and the employees there now including beri...dont know .....i think its a good old bag and prob fewer of those to be had...a keeper fer sure...

kewl, thanks duffy!

this is kinda the start of my semi-dateable MK collection. nothing else to compare it to in hand. many of the mibs are translucent. maybe transparent inside. not sure. I'll have to check more closely.