Paden City Pelt Findings?

Steph

This sure looks like a rainbo to me. You?

Anyone have an explanation for it? Seen any other Pelts at Paden City?

(click to enlarge)

th_post-279-1210389228.jpg

Did they order out for pelts? Were they cleaning up their warehouses and found something from back in the day of the mesh bags? Any ideas?

(click to enlarge)

th_post-279-1210389509.jpg

update: that is not a Marble King company bag. That was packaged by Berry Pink before he created the Marble King company.

I've found several mesh MK bags with Pelts in them including the MK Sunshine - Rippled Wheat mesh bags. Also I've found some MK cat's-eye bags with Peltier banana cat's in them. And, of course, we find MK's in some of the Peltiers bags (ones with printing on the bags). So, I'm sure they swapped back and forth.

Thanks.

I find this particular pack so fascinating. Weird to have a pelt sneak in. Plus the black widows. Plus, basically the most early-looking mix of marbles I've seen in one of these horseshoe blister packs. I know this package style was used for many years, and usually has clearly newer patches and cat's eyes in it.

Thanks.

I find this particular pack so fascinating. Weird to have a pelt sneak in. Plus the black widows. Plus, basically the most early-looking mix of marbles I've seen in one of these horseshoe blister packs. I know this package style was used for many years, and usually has clearly newer patches and cat's eyes in it.

I think the key is Barry Pink, who represented Peltier marbles before he started Marble King. That representation is what led to Sellers Peltier investing in the St. Mary's location.

Ed