Marble Withdrawls!!

glangley

Alan, that is some extremely awesome mibs!! What is the biggest, largest mib in your collection? God Bless!!

I think it is a Matthews Reverse Twist...around 3.25" dia.

This Lundberg "Starry, Starry Night" is around 3.2":

IMG_9619.jpg

I have a Ro Purser "Dino Ball" > 3" dia.

IIRC - Mark Matthews produces a few pieces approaching 5".

The Besset piece Photo is just over 3".

Folks should jump in with their large machine made pics!

the only thing i have alan is carpet balls, and they sure arent near as purdy as yours,, go ahead and show em off, heck, what good is a collection if you cant share, im loving the show,, thanks,, that mark matthews is killer,, his shop is only about 60 miles from me over in sauder village in archibold,, ive always wanted to go see him at work, ,,, need to hit that freaken power ball this week and we'll all have some nice mibs eh,, lololol,,, bj

the only thing i have alan is carpet balls, and they sure arent near as purdy as yours,, go ahead and show em off, heck, what good is a collection if you cant share, im loving the show,, thanks,, that mark matthews is killer,, his shop is only about 60 miles from me over in sauder village in archibold,, ive always wanted to go see him at work, ,,, need to hit that freaken power ball this week and we'll all have some nice mibs eh,, lololol,,, bj

I like Carpet Balls! Post 'em when you can!

i hafta find them, there here somewhere, i found these while looking around, nothing special, the biggest is an 1982 boyer its 2- 3/8, the far right one is a slag green gear knob,,,i got a few others around here somewhere,,lol

BIGCONTEMP.JPG

and who can forget the clipper ships,, as simple as i am this has always been my favorite contemp,,,,bj

BIGCONTEMP1.JPG

i hafta find them, there here somewhere, i found these while looking around, nothing special, the biggest is an 1982 boyer its 2- 3/8, the far right one is a slag green gear knob,,,i got a few others around here somewhere,,lol

and who can forget the clipper ships,, as simple as i am this has always been my favorite contemp,,,,bj

How big is the Peppermint? It looks to be a good size.

these are just gorgeous! I LOVE that clipper ship! wOWSErs! Very nice! Who made that one? And is the ship inside or etched on the surface? Keep them coming! Carpet balls welcome too! And lets see some big machine mades as well eh? I need more! lol God Bless!!