Just Some Vitros

I don't know about #1, but it's good to again hear someone acknowledge the possibility of an aquamarine-like Akro. Back when Kevin posted an aquamarine-like marble with ox, I brought up the subject of a similar marble being made by Akro, but no one would have any of that.

I'm still thinking about the ones Ric mentioned on the bottom row, #3 and #4 in particular.

But hey, thanks for the cheesecake !!

I don't know about #1, but it's good to again hear someone acknowledge the possibility of an aquamarine-like Akro. Back when Kevin posted an aquamarine-like marble with ox, I brought up the subject of a similar marble being made by Akro, but no one would have any of that.

I'm still thinking about the ones Ric mentioned on the bottom row, #3 and #4 in particular.

But hey, thanks for the cheesecake !!

This one Steph ?

KILLERBATCH117.jpgKILLERBATCH116.jpg

Heres another one of my favorite Superiors nice and thready and has Vitro Ox underneath all that dark Vitro brown (which tends to bleed a lot in Vitro's IMHO) i have several Vitro's with that dark brown and they all bleed.........

VitroElite1-2.jpgVitroElite2-1.jpg

VitroElite-1.jpgVitroElite1-1.jpg

Thanks :D it's not a secret anymore that i collect Vitro's . . .

So . . . Kevin, Does this mean you're ready to trade Ravenswoods for Vitros? :thewave:

'cause I've got some mighty sweet Veets for ya' . . . ;)

-Ric