Champions In The Bag

milj

I guess there might be some champs in the bag. Many are not. It's been backfilled.

This thread gives some insight: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry,. Al mentions the guy in Florida who was in the business of selling backfilled and totally fantasy bags in the 1990's.

I got some from someone in Florida about 5 years ago. May have been the same guy. I think one of the Champ bags I got from him might actually have had champs in it. But I still think it was backfilled. It was full of teeny amber clearies. That could make sense for Champ since the last time I saw teeny clearies they were in a bicentennial bag which I got for Christmas in 1976. But all the same color? That doesn't sound right. Sounds more like someone who bought factory surplus.

I guess there might be some champs in the bag. Many are not. It's been backfilled.

This thread gives some insight: Hurry, Hurry, Hurry,. Al mentions the guy in Florida who was in the business of selling backfilled and totally fantasy bags in the 1990's.

I got some from someone in Florida about 5 years ago. May have been the same guy. I think one of the Champ bags I got from him might actually have had champs in it. But I still think it was backfilled. It was full of teeny amber clearies. That could make sense for Champ since the last time I saw teeny clearies they were in a bicentennial bag which I got for Christmas in 1976. But all the same color? That doesn't sound right. Sounds more like someone who bought factory surplus.

Ican't remember where are when I got these. I know I have had a BUNCH OF MARBLES bought at least twent years ago or longer. I was not really into collecting only bought them cheap. I may have bought these at Metrolina Expo in Charlotte NC. Jack