Vitro Tiger Eyes Htf Colors?

jskirk

In my experience, those with two different colored patches (neither white) and two same colored ribbons around the equator (not white) are harder to find. To the best of my recollection, the only ones I've seen like that have yellow, orange or blue ribbons. So I think the ones you're talking about are even less common. -Ric

As per Chuck B.

Type 1: A clear base glass with a color patch on top, a white patch on the bottom

and a two color (half and half) ribbon in the middle. (More Common Tri-colored Tiger-eye)

Type 2: A clear base glass with a color patch on top, a different color patch on the bottom and a one color (half and half) ribbon in the middle.

(Not very common - a fancy version of Type 1. Rarer still if it has a two color (half & half) ribbon."

Type 3: A clear base glass with a color patch on top, a different color patch on the bottom and a white (half and half) ribbon in the middle.

Type 4: An opaque white base with a color patch on top, a different color patch on the bottom and a white (half and half) ribbon in the middle.