More Tribute To Friendship Marbles

In your sample pic of marbles 36, I have some with blue aventurine and mica, and some with green. I even have a few with both and they are way cool even though they are small they packed alot of beauty in such a small package. I didn't care for the little ones at first but they are definately growing on me. There are some of the small ones you will find with a fine red line on them that seems to come out of no where. A little birdie pointed it out to me and I went looking for them. The guy that pushed the rod on those is an amazing guy and it makes them all the more special. Thanks "little birdie!" If you hadn't pointed that out to me I would have not found those or know exactly how that line got there. You da man! :) God Bless!

p.s. I think I have some of the number 40's that have lutz lines on them, albeit fine.

I haven't found lutz lines in # 40 yet, but you are correct about them growing on you. Weldon and I are putting together keeper boxes yesterday and today and we found some very interesting small marbles. the ones with green aventurine and blue aventuring are nice! Plus there are some that have goldstone too. Took me a while to see that. I shouldn't have written the small ones off. LOL

Gary the new boxes are due to arrive today. WE have a job. LOL Edna