Another Handmade Question

This is a marble that I will be listing tomorrow night. My question is what do I call it. I think it is a 360 degree maglite indiian with a translucent light blue base. Thats a mouthfull. LOL In one of Blocks books he says there is such a animal. All of the colored strands lay on the surface with no clear inbetween them. I'd be interested in your opinions......fancy Joseph coat?

Thanks in advance

Charles

I had more pics but I can't upload them for some reason

post-49-1238892082_thumb.jpg

post-49-1238892117_thumb.jpg

Holy Shnit!!!! :Emoticon-jawdrop:

I'm still confused about the whole "Indian with a light blue base" thing....

Isn't a Banded Opague (translucent or transparent) basically an Indian with colored glass other than black??

When did the term Indian start to apply to non-black based marbles?? How did I miss this??

I would call this a 360º blue Banded Opague (or translucent to be technical....)

But....... If the 360º is so dense that the base can't be seen accept at the pontils.... Does it matter?

Who the heck is gonna care!?!

I would think, for listing sake and getting the right attention, calling it a 360 degree Indian will be FINE.

My GOD, that thing is amazing!!!!! :Money_0031:

Folks I was not trying to change the definitions of a marble type only trying to verify what I have. In Blocks book "Marbles" third edition page 36 he says there is maglite indians with blue, green and amber translucent base glass. Sorry for any misunderstandings.

Charles

Folks I was not trying to change the definitions of a marble type only trying to verify what I have. In Blocks book "Marbles" third edition page 36 he says there is maglite indians with blue, green and amber translucent base glass. Sorry for any misunderstandings.

Charles

Charles, by your avatar you like chocolate cow. oh hell lost its funny by translation. you dont suck a marble. lol