Eagle Sulfide?

The reason it brought so much money is that it's not a sulphide or a sulfide-

:Money_0031: It's a SULFATE. :Money_0031:

The push that put it over the top is the extremely rare Albino Eagle figure.

These guys have been in business for over 35 years, they know how rare a colored figure Eagle Sulfate is.

:Sad_headshake_tweetz:

LL

Actually, there have been one or two 0 bidders in the last few months that register with new names and are running up numerous marble auctions. Alan, a few of mine and others are having the problem. I have been canceling all 0 bidders on my auctions and banning the user. However, they just pop back up with a new name.

In this instance, it isn't the seller doing it. It's just someone trying to mess with peoples auctions. Man I wish I had that much time on my hands.

Craig

Spara50 said:

I have been canceling all 0 bidders on my auctions and banning the user. However, they just pop back up with a new name.

I read that in one of Alan's listings too- that he was canceling the bidders with zero feedback. I didn't know it had spread around to other sellers.

I like to look at listings of marbs that I'm not going to buy- just like most of us- but, I agree that time spent just messing things up is just

'stooped'.

LL

WOW, now it's dropped back from 12,000.00 to 132.50...now that's a discount.....Steve

I have come across a scam where 2 bidders make the price so high that no one else bids, then at the last mo one retracts their bid and the other gets it cheap. No idea what's going on here though.

Actually, there have been one or two 0 bidders in the last few months that register with new names and are running up numerous marble auctions. Alan, a few of mine and others are having the problem. I have been canceling all 0 bidders on my auctions and banning the user. However, they just pop back up with a new name.

In this instance, it isn't the seller doing it. It's just someone trying to mess with peoples auctions. Man I wish I had that much time on my hands.

Craig

This has happened to three of my auctions now. Very disturbing. And the seller gets no support from ebay. Due to the way the person registers their name and mailing address, I believe it's the same person.

Other than the ban of zero feedback, does anyone have any other suggestions?