Wva Marble Show

I'm planning to attend the WVA Marble Show for the first time.

I can only make it for in room trading on Thursday or Friday.

From what I am reading...Does the In room trading occur next door at the Wingate Inn???

Anyone else Going???

Thanks for any info!

Mark

Sorry,i have been gone,at Jabo again. The WVMCC show is at Grand Pointe Conference Center (beside Wingate Inn) on saturday. The in room trading will be wed,thur,and friday at the Wingate Inn 1502 grand central ave. Vienna WV 304-295-5501 (beside Lowes). Friday evening 7pm is the annual WVMCC meeting. Annual WVMCC dues are due and can be paid during the show or in room trading. Visit the host room at the hotel for info and WVMCC items for sale.

This years show is dedicated to Jabo. During the show saturday, some special guest from Jabo will attend, some special presentations,contest,displays,and most or all of the latest Jabo special runs will be avialable. Bring your camera.

Visit each hotel room and all the dealers at the show,say HELLO ! It doesn't cost a penny to attend,visit or look,ask and learn.

I have been requested for a driving tour and history about some of the nearby old factory sites. It will be thursday (only) start about 8am in the lobby of Wingate Inn and finish back there about 3-4 or 5pm. If you are interested be there or let me know,so you are not left behind.

Fenton Glass currently is not giving factory tours.

Hope to see you soon. Look me up,if you can catch me.

Ron S.