Ok Jabo Insiders 'fess-up....................

I have been at the plant digging. I have spoken to a person who has a crazy huge Jabo collection. I know someone who has a box bought directly from the plant. I said this to ask this.........................When did Jabo make the cateyes we sometimes call Japanese cateyes? Or Did Jabo import them and sell them? If they did make them, which I am starting to believe they did, when did they make them? what kinds? how many? I hope this does not make anyone mad but since I dug there at the tribute to friendship run i have been interested in why I dug up so many pop-bottle colored cats. Any help would be appreciated. If the info is top secret then PM me and I wont tell. :Sad_headshake_tweetz:

:Emoticon-jawdrop:

You are too funny!

You dug cat-eye's up at the Jabo plant?? lol Indeed you did as I watched you dig one up and hand it to me. :)

P.S. I have something ready to go out to you and your brother, just haven't got it in the mail yet, cuz I'm lazy. lol God Bless

they were there to use in makin industrials...i think......but im purty sure they were there for cullet...there was a big crate of the shooters with the ribbons too....sometimes a couple years ago?? youd get em in the cases of classics if you didnt pick em up yourself....thers barrels of solid black and solid blue too...

yup gatherer...you can use my route......turn left off rt 7 and stop by the trailer......thanks dr.jabo you got a mind like a steel trap........i heard that before .......but dint remember so good...you is da man!!

Actually there are some people who think that Jackson made Jabos or something exactly like Jabos because some

yahoo a few years ago while out at the old Jackson site sprinkled the area with Jabos thinking he was being funny.

I provide the story in my Jackson photo article at Marble Mental. As soon as wvron read the article he called me

and thanked me for exposing the jerk that did it as well as the jerks who dug holes and left them that way. David

Chamberlain