Anybody Recognize This?

Fantastic..what a great design!

Here's a list of glass artists (scroll down the page, you'll see an alphabetical list).

http://glasswizzards.yuku.com/reply/10618

I cannot see it on your picture myself so I hope it helps. Some artists have webpages if you google their names, you can find out more about them and their work.

:-) Felicia

I remember seeing that mib somewhere but I don't recall who made it or where I saw it. Possibly on ebay? or maybe it was one exactly like it?? lol I wish my memory was better! God Bless!

I am pretty sure Sarah bought it at the sea-tac marble show a few years ago - maybe that helps narrow the field....I know David Salazar was there - but its not one of his....or maybe it is....the first letter could be a lower case "d" and the second a messed up "s" ...did David makes vortex marbles like this?

Could the signature be dR? I don't remember if Dennis Richardson ever ventured into vortexes... But that looks kinda like his signature, colors are style...

If it was purchased at Seatac... Maybe from Del Morgan?

Good eye, Sue. I believe it's one of his.

YES Dennis Richardson made vortexes and that looks like one of them.

Okay now I got the whole story - Sarah got it in a marble exchange she participated in - probably on this forum back a few years ago.

It is probably a Dennis Richardson then. thanks for the help everyone! Good detective work.