Popeye Hybrids

Found these two yesterday and couldnt pass them up even though I dont collect akro.

One has lavender and teal green blended with yellow beneath, and the other is yellow , orange and green. Any thoughts would be appreciated including the going rate for these sort of things

Thanks in advance ,

Craig

post-2120-1243862455_thumb.jpg

post-2120-1243862468_thumb.jpg

post-2120-1243862479_thumb.jpg

Craig the one on the left is super and VHTF in my op. , at a show it would go for atleast $25 ___________Ebay more but some may not call it a popeye but myself i say so but pelts are my thing ....but that would be like a Superman to me ( and for a crow collector in good shape with the right seller on the bay $50 easy) <<<<<<<<<<<<< the purp is just in the kill zone love it not event a crow lover

Dustin.

The only other green-lavender popeye I've seen is the one I own (shown below), so I think they're pretty unusual. I would expect to pay at least $150 for one in mint condition owing to the rarity of the colors, but then the market is down and maybe I'm living on another planet. The addition of a third color (the yellow) besides the white is also a plus.

The other one isn't as uncommon so I'd say not worth much more than the normal green/yellow combination.

greenpurp.jpg