Who's Going To The Seattle Marble Show....

Hi Steve,

I can't wait either, will be my first show on the west coast, arriving there Wed 22nd. Will be nice to meet new marble people and hopefully some great finds. Will be bringing Contemps, handmades, and machine marbles to sell. If you are looking for anything special or know anybody else who is please let me know. Will see you there. -Jim

hey Jim, looking forward to meeting you! you may get the prize ( fictitious) for coming the furthest away. last year we had someone come from Australia!

Greetings Dani, Looking forward to my first visit to your state. Intend to spend some time at Olympic National Park and to visit some good friends in Spokane, and of course to marblize with some new friends in Washington. -Jim

Hope you're planning on spending a few extra days before you head to spokane.

marble Alan loved the rainforest at Mt Rainier and hurricane ridge too. here's a couple fun pic's from his visit a few years back. Boy did we have Fun! (miss you Alan)

if you look closely you can see alan running in the woods.lol

alan1.jpg

alan3.jpg

alan.jpg

It's sure gonna be nice seeing all of you again....Galen...is ok being seen with you, ROFLMAO..you sure have been a hot topic. Bill, I think I met you last in amana with alot of huge handmades? Dani...need I say more, WOW a good time to be had by all. Steve