Marquee Marble Auctions

whatever happened to this guy?

All I could find was this on the internet.

Hello all frustrated marble consigners.

Im posting this blog to see if anyone out there has had any payment regarding the last auction Mike Cull run under Marquee marble auctions. If he is unwell then perhaps someone knows. If not any contact info for him would be greatefully appreciated since im getting the feeling we are all being taken for a ride!

A disgruntled consigner

--------------------------------------

doc said...

Hi,

I was constantly lied to about receiveing my money. As I have heard there were financial problems before the May auct.( which I was not paid for either ) Yet he did not mind going to Europe for a month spending our consignment money. He is basically a common thief and con man.

drjohn

26 November 2008 10:54

ARGENTOR said...

Hi Doc

Thanks for your input. Im compiling a list of people who he owes money too as i have started a legal case. Feel free to email me your details and if you know anyone else he owes money too do ask them to drop me a line. He wont get away with this!

thanks The more people we have on this the better as the marble collecting community should rally together to catch this man!

thanks

argentor

28 November 2008 01:04

He skipped town after stealing all the proceeds of his last few auctions from the consignors. 10's of thousands of dollars. I personally have talked to a few of them so this is not gossip.

Most of the marbles sold were paid for and not delivered to buyers either. He has been tracked down to somewhere in Tenn. His house is empty and he's moved out.

DO NOT buy from this guy. He is a first class jerk and crook. Should be in jail for these crimes committed over state lines. I don't know if legal action is pending or not.

Craig

I know recently I saw some lots from him on ebay, maybe the last month or so.

Lou

Can you please share the ebay id on this guy just so others on here don't get taken for a ride as well?

Thank you, and God bless

Can you please share the ebay id on this guy just so others on here don't get taken for a ride as well?

Thank you, and God bless

Gary;

I don't remember, I just saw them in my normal look through eBay. I never bought from him, as I didn't like the fact he got pissed when someone used his pictures on the board.

Lou