Mrsmopar

Hi Felicia..Hope I'm not bothering. I sure have had bad luck starting out on marble sites. Two days ago I registered to get on Marble Mania. All was so simple and all that was left is clicking on to I agree. Well, there was no place on my monitor to click (figures huh) and like I said, it's been a couple of days now going back and forth with them along with 3 e-mails from them. If you have any pull over there please find out what's wrong. The last e-mail showed ticket I.D. *KCL-213542. Thank You very much, Jack

Oh man! Dunno what's wrong with that...are you going to someplace called Marble Mania? Wrong place for the cat's threads...go here:

http://marblemental.yuku.com/

I'm trying to remember if I got an e-mail from them, it might be like some other places...a confirmation number but that just doesn't seem to click. Lemme see something and I'll get back to ya.

Oh man! Dunno what's wrong with that...are you going to someplace called Marble Mania? Wrong place for the cat's threads...go here:

http://marblemental.yuku.com/

I'm trying to remember if I got an e-mail from them, it might be like some other places...a confirmation number but that just doesn't seem to click. Lemme see something and I'll get back to ya.

Ok, I looked as far as the Sign Up and after you fill in the info, you need, rather THEY need you to prove you are human (this is what I got from there):

"We need to make sure you are a human. Please solve the challenge below, and click the I'm a Human button to get a confirmation code. To make this process easier in the future, we recommend you enable Javascript."

That's probably what you are getting in e-mails, confirmation and they may have a URL for you to click in the e-mail. It's been a while and I think I went to the library to sign up. I think there's supposed to be a place to enter that code but dagnabbit, I can't get further than that page being a webbie.

Ok, I looked as far as the Sign Up and after you fill in the info, you need, rather THEY need you to prove you are human (this is what I got from there):

"We need to make sure you are a human. Please solve the challenge below, and click the I'm a Human button to get a confirmation code. To make this process easier in the future, we recommend you enable Javascript."

That's probably what you are getting in e-mails, confirmation and they may have a URL for you to click in the e-mail. It's been a while and I think I went to the library to sign up. I think there's supposed to be a place to enter that code but dagnabbit, I can't get further than that page being a webbie.

I'm sorry, It is marblemental that I was trying. I'll try what you said. Thank you, Jack

Sorry, don't know what to say on this one. :(

I also thought you might need to get an email and respond to that to verify yourself. But I guess that whatever it is you need to do to verify yourself, you won't get a chance to if you cannot click the button to agree.

And yes, if you're not seeing the button to hit, then it does seem like a javascript problem. But is it your problem Javascript problem or theirs? I experience MANY Javascript errors at Yuku.

I guess you could try to start over with a different name and see if today you get all the right buttons.

ORRRRR, you could get someone else to register a name for you and then use that account. :computer-18:

Jack:

I'm the administrator at Marble Mental. Were you able to get in? If not, PM me.

Elizabeth

Hi Pinx, Thanks a lot for taking an interest. Like I was telling Felicia the I Agree did not show up on my monitor and now it is four days with an e-mail from them each day and none of them is telling me how I can finish my registeration. I'm at a loss what to do now, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank You, Jack

I'm quite new with computers..we have windows xp professional and our internet is suddenlink. will that help? Thanks, Jack

I just checked my e-mail this morning and I got another one telling me to send back first name, last name, password, gender, secret answer, perferred user name. I sent this information 2 days ago when they e-mailed me with the very same request. Thanks, Jack